Attract new customers and grow your business with a complete Internet marketing service for one low monthly fee.
Attract new customers and grow your business with a complete Internet marketing service for one low monthly fee.
"The team at Pronto have delivered a great website and on-going marketing service to us. I would not hesitate in recommending them to anyone."
It pays to be seen. Pronto navigates the complexities of SEO to make sure you are well represented in search results.
At a loss for words? Let Pronto’s scribes say it with meaning, turning your proposition into powerful, pithy prose that’ll prompt your customers into action.
Whether you’re a blank canvas or in need of a makeover, Pronto’s designers will ensure you put your best face forward.
Anyone tell you that you need to get out more? From Facebook and Twitter to Google+, Pronto will get you the engagements you need to build long-term relationships.
Keep your subscribers engaged in your world with a snazzy monthly newsletter. Send us your news and we’ll take care of the rest.
Pronto’s advanced IPM systems run on the leading WordPress platform, offering 24x7 monitoring and Internet Peace of Mind.
You want to get noticed? Pronto will get you into all the important local business directories and keep your listing fresh and up-to-date.
It’s important to know where you stand in your world. Pronto will tally the stats and crunch the numbers, with monthly reports in plain English.
If your website costs an arm and a leg, how can you stay ahead of the race? Pronto will keep you on the move with free updates, service included.
Pronto bundles your website, social media, newsletters and every other online requirement into one, simple, inexpensive Internet Presence package. It’s a breeze to set up, simple to manage, and it gets results. It’s as easy as sending an email to the Pronto team and getting back to what you do best — making your business grow.
Each time we complete a brief from one of our clients, we ask them to take a quick survey. Below is the live feed — direct from our service desk — on the last 100 briefs. We believe the results speak for themselves.
With our unique low-cost, high quality, full service Internet Presence Management we're putting big engines into small businesses worldwide.
With a wide range of themes and customization our exclusive themes showcase your business or organization in a well organized and professional package. Each theme is designed from the ground up to be the essential foundation for your online brand and across all the elements of your web presence. At last, a website that works as hard as you do.
At Object Design Studio, we combine the unique vision of our creative director, celebrated sculptor Kevin Christison, with the more technical disciplines of our design.
With offices throughout the San Francisco, The Law Offices of Terry LaPorte have a 30 year track record of success in SSDI and SSI disability claims and appeals.
A full-service architectural firm providing architectural design, engineering, interior planning and landscape architecture for corporate.
Are you ready to free yourself from cleaning and maintenance worries for good? Let Dexter's Cleaning & Gardening make your life easier, starting today.
At Morgan Garris, we deliver a unique blend of experience to our clients. We deliver what our clients seek: ideas and solutions in a complex and constantly changing business world.
Don’t be shy, our cartoon poses teach, inspire and make you smile and our studio is the most unique you will find this side of the Continental Divide.
Our approach is to help the parents partner with their child when it comes to their homework. This fresh approach builds self-esteem and produces stronger academic results.
CIM Employment is your choice for disability employment services. Our staff have over 25 years of cumulative experience in this field, therefore making us the right company for you.
"The staff at Pronto have customer service to envy, they've been fantastic."
Kevin Christison, Director of Object Design Studio
"The entire process from start to finish has been a breeze. I would be happy to recommend your service to anyone."
Elizabeth Brown, Principal EB Color Consultants
By using the Pronto Marketing services, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. Pronto Marketing reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time without notice, and your continued use of Pronto Marketing constitutes your consent to such changes.
1. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES. Pronto will provide an ongoing set of online services including website design, copy and editorial development, search engine optimization and website updates as described on the signup page for each specific service.
2. LIMITATIONS OF SCOPE. Pronto will not be responsible for work that is beyond the scope of services set forth in the subscription plan in effect at the time Client initiates the service. Any changes to the scope of services will not be effective unless approved by both parties.
3. MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITY. Pronto will provide certain tools, methods and resources to Client that are intended to help Client grow and build its business. However, Client is fully and exclusively responsible for its own business performance and Client satisfaction. In addition, Client has full and exclusive responsibility for understanding and ensuring compliance with any regulatory, legal or contractual obligations related to Client's business, including without limitation, data held by Client and its Clients, information provided by Client to Clients and/or other third parties and any safeguarding and security measures that may be required. Pronto may participate in implementing needed systems services and functions, but Client is solely responsible for the final outcomes, actions taken and results produced.
4. COPYRIGHT. All content produced by Pronto within the scope of Services including software and web code, contents, graphics and design, or material developed or licensed by Pronto for Client as part of the Services is copyrighted by Pronto and remains the exclusive property of Pronto. Upon termination of this Agreement copyrights shall remain with Pronto. After twelve months of service and full payment if Client chooses to cancel this agreement per the conditions in Section 6 below all Pronto copyrighted content, EXCEPT software, web code, WordPress themes and plug-ins, PSD files and other files or code used to create the Client website and newsletter can be used indefinitely by Client for their company website, newsletter and other marketing collateral. This use will be restricted to the Client company use only and Client does not have any rights to resell, license or otherwise allow 3rd parties use of the content.
In the event Pronto ceases business operations and providing the services described in this agreement all Pronto copyrighted content, EXCEPT software, web code, WordPress themes and plug-ins, PSD files and other files or code used to create the Client website and newsletter can be used indefinitely by Client for their company website, newsletter and other marketing collateral. This use will be restricted to the Client company use only and Client does not have any rights to resell, license or otherwise allow 3rd parties use of the content.
5. LINK. Customer hereby acknowledges and agrees that Pronto shall have the right to use the name of Client, including the Client Web Site, for reference as a customer of Pronto services for referral and marketing purposes.
6. TERM/TERMINATION. Except for reasons of non-performance by either party, this Agreement shall remain in effect until formally terminated in writing by either party. Pronto will start subscription billing to Client beginning the date ("Renewal Date") client agrees to these terms of services and it shall automatically renew for subsequent one (1) month periods until it is formally terminated in writing or email. Termination of this Agreement requires written or email notice delivered thirty (30) days prior to the desired date of termination. A repeated failure to make payment by date due during any period gives Pronto the option for immediate termination. Upon the expiration or termination of this Agreement for non-payment or non-performance by client, (i) all licenses granted by Pronto to Client hereunder shall automatically terminate and Client shall immediately cease its use of the licensed content and other provided marketing collateral, and (ii) Client's right to the Services afforded to Pronto's Clients shall automatically terminate.
7. PAYMENT FOR SERVICES. Client will pay monthly fees to Pronto for a subscription to Services as described in Pronto plan in effect at the time of this agreement and for the license to use the Pronto web services, software and licensed content in conjunction with these services. Payment will be made by automatic credit card transactions. Invoices will include monthly subscription fees and any additional fees for elective or other additional Services that have been purchased by the Client. Invoices will be issued and automatic transactions processed on the Renewal Date as described in Section 6 above. Pronto reserves the right to assess and collect late-payment charges of 1.5% per month on past due balances.
8. WARRANTY. Pronto shall provide its services and meet its obligations under this Agreement in a timely and professional manner, using knowledge and skills consistent with generally acceptable standards in Pronto's industry, and will provide a standard of care based on commercially reasonable efforts. The services and all products provided as part of the services are provided "as is" and Pronto disclaims, and client waives, any warranties, express or implied, as to the merchantability, fitness for a particular use or purpose, title, non-infringement or any other warranty, condition, guaranty or representation related to the services. Pronto does not warrant that the software or any products or services provided hereunder will be uninterrupted or error-free.Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall the Company be liable for any direct, incidental, special or consequential damages or otherwise, including any damages that result from the use of or inability to use the Website. The Company shall not be responsible for any damages whatsoever that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files, errors, defects, delays in operation or transmission, or any failure of performance.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. Except to the extent finally determined to have resulted from the gross negligence or intentional misconduct of Pronto, Pronto's liability to pay damages for any losses incurred by client as a result of breach of contract, negligence or other tort committed by Pronto, regardless of the theory of liability asserted, is limited to no more than the total amount of the most recent three (3) months of base fees paid under this agreement. In any case, Pronto and its licensors will not be liable for lost profits or any consequential, indirect, punitive, exemplary or special damages. In addition, Pronto shall have no liability to client arising from or relating to any third party hardware, software, information or materials. Pronto is also not liable for direct or indirect damages created by viruses, hackers or other malicious or accidental destruction of systems or data, though Pronto will attempt to prevent or minimize exposure to such risks.
10. INDEMNIFICATION. Subject to the provisions hereof, Client shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless from and against any and all amounts payable under any judgment, verdict, court order or settlement for third party claims brought against Pronto and its licensors arising from products or services related to this Agreement. Conversely, Pronto shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless from and against any and all amounts payable under any judgment, verdict, court order or settlement for third party claims brought against Client arising from the gross negligence or intentional misconduct of Pronto.
11. GOVERNING LAW. You agree that these Terms and Conditions shall be treated as though they were executed and performed in Hong Kong and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong (without regard to conflict of law principles). All legal proceedings arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions or any other agreement related to the use of Pronto services shall be brought solely in Hong Kong. Pronto Marketing is a dba of Tailwind Interactive, Ltd. 3rd and 5th Floor, Heng Shan Centre, 145 Queen's Road East, Wanchai, Hong Kong.
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the website. On some pages, you can make requests, and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that request for information. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that process.
We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
You can register with our website if you would like to receive our newsletter as well as updates on our new products and services. Information you submit on our website will not be used for this purpose unless you fill out the applicable registration form.
We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
You can inquire about all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by contacting us. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information.
You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.